Video
  Person caught in electric current in Denizli lost his life
 
Person caught in electric current in Denizli lost his life The mold maker, who was taken to the hospital after being electrocuted on May 1 in the Merkezefendi district of Denizli, lost his battle for life. The crane placed to pour concrete in a construction site on Victory Neighborhood 2029 street touched the high-voltage line that passed over it. Meanwhile, 32-year-old Aykut Durmuş, a mold maker on top of the crane, was electrocuted. Medical and police teams were dispatched to the scene. After the first intervention at the scene, Durmuş was taken to Pamukkale University Hospital with serious injuries. Durmuş, who continued his treatment in the intensive care unit of the hospital, died today.

 
  Bugün 7 visitors (14 hits) kişi burdaydı!  
 
adanahaliyikamak.com