Video
  4 people who were poisoned by the mushrooms they collected were hospitalized
 
4 people who were poisoned by the mushrooms they collected were hospitalized 4 people who were poisoned by the mushrooms they collected in Niğde were treated in the hospital. In Niğde, 4 people collected mushrooms from nature. Later, 4 friends who ate the mushroom they collected were then admitted to Niğde Ímer Halisdemir Training and Research Hospital with complaints of nausea. 4 people were treated in hospital on suspicion of poisoning.

 
  Bugün 6 visitors (176 hits) kişi burdaydı!  
 
adanahaliyikamak.com